CargoX is looking for a kick-ass YOU!
Developer Location: Slovenia
Develop the CargoX solution(s) within a compact team. Use your super-powerful Python (Django) magic wand and Solidity spells (you can learn it with us), so that the Bills of Lading will travel where, how, and when they need to.
We prefer developers who have already worked well within a team. We offer vast room for personal growth!
To work with us you will need to love being in a startup. This does not mean pulling all-nighters (we love to sleep and have a private life), but instead working within a new team of bright minds who have set out to do really great things, and who have also secured complete funding for it!
Our market is wide open; we are positioning ourselves as the leading independent provider in a global trade and we think of ourselves as a force to be reckoned with. We have already created and launched the CargoX Smart B/L solution MVP from scratch - in only two months and a half! Now we are working on bringing it to production, and we will then continue down our roadmap to code and introduce into the business even greater things. Together with you, we hope!
Our industry is logistics, but we want it to be smart supply-chains as well, with smart sensors, automated management, payments, and ordering. Our solution already enables exporters and importers to send really important value-carrying documentation across the globe with the help of blockchain, and each member in the process authorizes the next step.
- A really dynamic environment, as we are growing and establishing ourselves as leaders in the industry
- An opportunity to work on something truly great, with mind-boggling potential
- The chance to work with a team of top experts
- A good work-life balance
- A fun and enthusiastic working culture
- Payment is tailor-made according to your skills and experience (individual agreement, because you are at least as unique as any blockchain address!)
So, if you feel like coming on-board, click the button below and fill out the job application!Apply for the job